Thursday, February 10, 2011

Song

Psalm 16

"Keep me safe, O God, for I come to You for Refuge. I said to my Lord, You are my Lord, apart from You I have no good thing. As for the saints who are in the land, they are the godly ones in whom is all my delight. The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods. I will not pour out their libations of blood or take up their names on my lips. The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup--You hold my lot...I will bless the Lord who counsels me. Even at night, my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken...At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

Psalm 16:

You said that You would be my Portion
You said that You would be my Everything
You said that You would be my Portion in the land of the living

So, come and fill this house with Your love
Come and fill this house with Your presence
Come and fill this house with Your love
Come and fill this house with Your glory

No comments:

Post a Comment